Case Study – Trusted Infrastructure
Enhance global collaboration & productivity securely with Orange.
When companies grow, they need to ensure their global business is Internet secure
A European multinational turns to Orange for reliable global connectivity with high levels of security
- Ambition to undertake a Global WAN Transformation project
- Need to accelerate progress in the management of key applications across the network
- Ensure data security
- Demonstrate IT can meet the future demands of the business
- Orange Hybrid WAN with Orange Business VPN (10Gb UK Metro Ethernet Backbone) – 100+ sites across Americas, EMEA & APAC
- Network Boost – application acceleration on a per user basis
- Mobile SSL connects 40,000 users via 3 global hubs
- Web Protection Suite – Intrusion Detection Managed Firewall and DDoS
- Secure, reliable global network
- Visibility and control of business-critical applications – reduced costs
- Meet the challenge of constantly evolving Internet threats
- Support the drive to Digital Transformation and enabling staff to be more collaborative and productive
Enhance security across multiple sites via a co-managed next-generation firewall.
A French retailer turns to Orange to deploy next-generation cyber security
- Need to boost perimetric security across multiple sites whilst maintaining global management of the security policy
- Improve application control along with visibility of users, application and web usage.
- Deployment of Flexible Security Platform, a co-managed next-generation firewall by Orange Cyberdefense experts
- Management of security policy, modification and opt-in to services via a user-friendly web portal:
- URL filtering
- User authentication and rights
- Enhanced security through detailed, real-time traffic inspection
- Greater visibility and control
- Simplified management
- Lower total cost of ownership due to needing fewer security appliances
- Ongoing effectiveness driven by continuous evolution and dynamic upgrades of policies and configurations.