Orange Cyberdefense mission: Secure your critical assets
Orange Cyberdefense is the Orange Group’s expert cyber security business unit, providing Managed Security (MSSP), Managed Detection and Reaction (MDR) and Threat Intelligence services to organizations around the globe.
All organizations, regardless of their size and field of activity, are increasingly digitizing operational, production and marketing activities. This digital intensification is certainly a source of growth, but it also comes with new risks that require mitigating. Cyber attackers seek to seize an increasing share of their targets’ assets such as intellectual property, technical expertise, digital channels and customer data. This poses a real threat to reputation and business continuity, which can lead to significant financial loss.
European with a global presence
Orange Cyberdefense was established in 2016 when Orange consolidated all its cybersecurity activities under a single entity.
Later in that year the acquisition of Lexsi boosted our portfolio with a CERT, Threat Intelligence and Incident response services.
In 2019 we strengthened our technical audit expertise and UK reach by acquiring SecureData and its subsidiary SensePost.
SensePost have a deep understanding of the cybercriminal mindset and access to some of the world’s most preeminent security experts providing specialist consulting services.
- 25 years’ track record in information security
- 220 employees in the UK and South Africa
- 365/24/7 Advanced cyber security operations centre (SOC) in the UK
- Recognized cyber skills (Black Hat and Defcon speakers)
- 5,000+ devices monitored and 1 billion logs per day
Our vision: alliance as a defense
Attacks are becoming unprecedented, constantly evolving and wide-reaching across country borders and supply chains. Organizations can be direct targets, or collateral victims.
This is why being part of an ecosystem of allies, sharing threat information and counter-measures knowledge allows us to better face new cybersecurity challenges. We support you in building, coordinating and managing strategic and technological alliances that are essential to maintaining the security of your company.
Alliances and partnerships include
- An agreement (opens in a new window) with Europol
- A partnership (opens in a new window) with Gatewatcher
- Membership of Phishing Initiative, TF-CSIRT, FIRST, European Cyber Security Group and partnerships with other CERT and government organizations
As a key player in the defense ecosystem, Orange Cyberdefense invest in this collective defense strategies and systems to constantly stay ahead of threats and strengthen your organization’s resilience to attacks.
- Certified by key organizations including French National Cybersecurity Regulator – ANSSI, ISO and NATO
- We participate in key global, regional and local events in the field of cybersecurity including the International Cybersecurity Forum (FIC), the Assises, RSA, Infosec, TROOPERS, BlackHat, DefCon, Hack.lu, ISACA events.
Additionally, via SecureData we host several renowned events in the UK and South Africa, such as regional and sector-specific Cybersecurity Summits.
Why choose Orange Cyberdefense?
Trust, Audacity, Excellence : our experts are your allies worldwide
Thanks to our 24/7/365 surveillance capabilities, our experts based in SOCs, CyberSOCs, CERTs and hubs around the globe ensure the security of our customers in 160 countries.
Over 1600 organizations trust Orange Cyberdefense covering all market verticals – Manufacturing, Transportation, Financial services, Public sector, Healthcare.
Cutting-edge technology and expertise
Innovation and expertise is at the heart of Orange Cyberdefense’s strategy.
The Orange labs have registered 210 patents within the field of cybersecurity: 5G, IoT, banking, behavioural authentication, AI.
With our unique threat intelligence offering we can help you better secure your organization against current and emerging threats
- Our in-house CERT team enables us to monitor the latest threats and vulnerabilities, so that our customers can rapidly deploy preventative and remediation measures.
- Our threat intelligence helps customers manage threats outside their infrastructure perimeter, continuously monitoring the internet, along with the deep web and dark web for malicious activity.
- Our advanced approach improves our IOC-based processes by identifying real-time Indicators of Surveillance for a highly predictive approach. The Signal Intelligence Lab can detect in advance attacks hours before they occur.
*CERT : Computer Emergency Response Team